What Is Cache Memory? How To Clear Cache Memory On Android? 2021
If you use an Android device, then you must be facing a problem, that problem is, the cache file of the web browser fills the memory of mobile phones. All these files bring down the performance of your mobile.
Due to all these cache files, your mobile storage becomes full, your mobile speed decreases, reduces the performance of other applications, even your sensitive data can be compromised due to cache files, This helps the hacker to steal your sensitive information.
Many applications claim that all of them remove the cache memory from your mobile but still all these applications run in the background, due to which your mobile tax performance can drop.
There are many such applications available but I will tell the direct method from where you can remove cache and cookie from android phone.
What does cache mean?
Whenever you use any application or web browser, all these applications keep creating cache and cookies on your phone.
A cache is a storage place, which stores temporary data whenever you use any application, web browser. The advantage of this is that that application or web browser works very fast on your mobile.
If it is less then it is fine but if this cache memory becomes more then the speed of your mobile phone decreases because cache memory takes up a lot of storage of your mobile.
The cache memory file is very high, there are thousands or even millions of small files, due to which the speed of your mobile becomes very low. Because of which the speed of other applications is affected.
If it is too much then there can be many problems like hanging of your mobile, low storage, leaking of your data, etc.
Removing it will solve all these problems.
Benefits of removing cache memory from Android phone
- Save your mobile memory and storage.
- Will remove old useless cache files.
- Protects user data from leaking online.
- Any application or browser will fix if that browser or application is not working properly.
How to remove cache and cookies from Chrome browser?
- First of all, open the Chrome browser on your Android phone.
- On the top right side there is an option of three dots, click on there.
- After that go to history.
- After clicking on History, there will be a link to clear browsing data. Click it. On clicking it, you will see that the option to delete the cache file is given. Browsing history option is given. There is an option to delete the cookie.
- After ticking all three, click on clear data. The cache file and cookies will be deleted from your Chrome web browser.
How To Clear Cache Memory On Android Phones?
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Storage.
- After that go to Other Apps. If it is not there then there will be an Apps section on the storage settings, click on it.
- Select any application whose cache is to be removed, then remove the cache by selecting that application.
(Note: The setting of all mobile companies is different, so keep in mind that to clear the cache, you have to go to the storage setting, then manage application or apps settings, you can see according to your mobile phone)
Also Read – What is FAANG? What is FAAMG, FAANG, GAFAM?