YouTube Shortcuts you must Know in 2021
You Must be using Youtube on a daily basis, but wait are you using youtube Shortcuts if not then this is for you.
Do you know we use youtube as a search engine and also this has many shortcut keys which we can use in our computer as a pro user which makes our work too easy and also saves time?
In This post, I have told you about many youtube Shortcuts Which you can use to empress your friend Circle.
By using Youtube Shortcuts you can use youtube seamlessly and also you don’t have to touch the mouse.
YouTube Shortcuts :
- Spacebar – It can be used to pause and play the Video and also highlight the lesson(if available) on which timestamp it is paused.
- k – It also works the same as the spacebar to pause and play video.
- m – It will Mute the Audio of the video which is currently playing.
- j – It will take your video to 10 seconds back.
- l – It will take your video 10 seconds forward.
- . (dot) – It works only when the video is paused and the main work of this button is to move your video forward frame by frame. (helps at the time of research).
- ,(coma) – It works only when the video is paused and the main work of this button is to move your video backward frame by frame. (helps at the time of research).
- > ( Big Bracket ) – Speed up the playback of video.
- < (Small Bracket ) – Slow down the playback of video.
- Home/End button– Home button takes video to start position and End takes video to the end of the Video.
- Up/Down arrow Button –Increase and decrease 5 % volume of the video.
- Left / Right arrow button –Seek video to 5 Sec forward or backward.
- Number 1 to 9 ( Not on Numpad ) – It will take you to 10% to 90% on the video.
- Number 0 ( Not on Numpad )– Takes you to the starting of the video as same as the Home Button.
- / ( slash ) – takes you to the Searchbox
- I ( letter i ) – It opens the mini-player of YouTube.
- f ( letter f ) – Makes the current playing video to Fullscreen.
- Shift + N – Takes you to the next video ( it works only when you are using a playlist )
- Shift + P – Takes you to the previous video ( it works only when you are using a playlist )